Wednesday 16 October 2013

Audience feedback (2)


One of the people I asked for feedback on our ideas for the music gave me back this response:

First of all I listened to the song and tried to understand the lyrics and try to understand the underlying message. Then I was explained the storyline and the aspects of the video and was asked what I thought was good whether I liked it and whether anything that I would change. One of the aspects I liked was the use of memories and the way that they shatter once the chorus kicks in. for example the memory of the silhouetted father and son when the main character is on their journey and they walk towards the silhouette and it explodes into shards. I also believe that if the animation part of the music videos is in black and white it may make some parts look effective but some wont depending on the weather. The music video will work with the song as the song is powerful and helps with the change in pace of the song.

Age-18

Favourite genders-rock and pop

Gender-male

No comments:

Post a Comment